If you suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis there are treatments that can help to reduce inflammation in the joints, relieve pain, prevent or slow down joint damage, reduce disability and enable you to be as active as possible.5
Some of these include:
- Disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drugs (DMARDs) – These medicines ease the symptoms of the condition and slow down its progression
- Biological treatments – These are usually taken in combination with DMARDs. They are given by injection, they work by stopping particular chemicals in your blood from activating your immune system to attack your joints
- Pain Killers – Including paracetamol, codeine or ibuprofen
- Steroids – These can help to reduce pain, stiffness and inflammation
- Supportive treatments – These can include physiotherapy or occupational therapy
If you suffer from stiff joints when the weather drops, try to keep yourself warm. Take warm baths, dress in layers during the day (including gloves and warm socks), use an electric blanket at night, or turn up your heating!
Flarin 200mg soft capsules & Flarin Joint & Muscular Pain Relief 200 mg Soft Capsules. Contain ibuprofen. Relief from rheumatic or muscular pain, joint pain, back pain. Flarin 200mg soft capsules is also indicated for the pain of non-serious arthritic conditions. Always read the label.