The promoter is: infirst Ltd whose registered office is at Central Point, 45 Beech St, London EC2Y 8AD.
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of infirst and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://form.typeform.com/to/jv0TFN3r
The competition will run across Typeform.
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be 01.03.21. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. If the survey target is reached before the closing date stated, the competition will close and no further entries will be allowed.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
To enter the survey you must complete the survey.
1. Entries must be made by midnight (GMT) on 01.03.21.
2. Any entries made after this date won’t be counted
3. The winner will be drawn at random on 02.03.21.
4. The winner will be contacted via the email address provided when entering the draw.
5. The winner has 7 days to respond and claim their prize before a new winner is chosen
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. The prize is as follows:
9. One £50.00 Amazon voucher
10. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. One winner will be chosen using software to randomly select a winner.
12. The winner will be drawn by Shynee Web Design.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.